Want to Become a Patient Advocate?
There is little more devastating that finding out that your health and medical treatment have been compromised. Our goal is to provide victims and their loved ones with a positive, worry-free experience that is focused on patient health and restoration.
NMMAA has partnered with L. Bradley Swartz and Greater National Advocates to provide a robust network of advocacy professionals who can offer immediate support to those in need.
Our partnership includes:
- Greater Southwest – http://greatersouthwestadvocates.org
- Greater Northeast – http://greaternortheastadvocates.org/
- Greater Midwest – http://greatermidwestadvocates.org/
- Greater West – http://greaterwestadvocates.org/
- Greater Southeast – http://greatersoutheastadvocates.org/
If you would like more information about becoming a patient advocate, please visit https://www.gnanow.org/#Awareness.